I thought I would share a couple more Vegas moments with you. The first picture are the desserts we got from Paris on our last night. We had a girls night in and played Sex in the City Trivia ( I lost.....I know HUGE shock, i suck at all games that have nothing to do with Disney) drank Schmirnoff Apple Vodka with cranberry juice YUM, and ate those delectable desserts! Picture #2 is the menue at The Tequila Bar where we spent our first evening drinking, eating chips & salsa and listening to the lounge singer who was actually good! Picture #3 is from the top of the Eifle Tower. If you havent been up there, you need to. It costs $9 to go up and they take your picture before you go up the ellilater to the top ( the picture, of course, will cost you extra but its nice to have one of the entire group). Once up there, you can see the fountains of Bellagio the way they were meant to be seen! There is no time limit for you either so if you cant see one show, wait for the the next and get a good viewing spot. They have holes cut out of the wire fencing so you can take good pictures, like the one I got!
3 comments:
well in two and a half months I will see the real Eiffel Tower so I am guessing it's view may be a little more breath taking. Yes I know I suck!
TOTALLY and COMPLETELY! So since your leaving for your dream trip on Monday.........what does that mean for the gift luncheon? Is that part off, still on just not as long? Postponed until you get back?
I think it will be a gift breakfast. I still need to confirm with Brad as to what time we are flying out.
Post a Comment