Alright, so shopping for wedding event clothes wasnt toooo bad. There are a few companies (TORRID! Lane Bryant) who actually realize that us fat chicks like good looking trendy clothes too. Picture #1 is the dress Im wearing to the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner. Its from Torrid, black with small white polka dots and pink satin accents, its a sort of 50's-ish style. Pciture #2 is the same dress with my black knit bolaero, I put both pics up for you to vote on. I like #2 for obvious reasons. I plan to get a string of pink pearls and hope to find some black strappy heals with pink accesnts. Picture #3 is for the Wine Train on Friday. Its a purple tank top from Lane Bryant. It has virticle silver metalic accents and Im wearing my black velvet bolaero with it. I plan to wear either black gouchos or a black skirt of some kind.
3 comments:
OH MY GOD you bought strapless! Hell hath frozen over. I love it! The dress is so cute I like it with the sweater. I will have to take another look at the tank top because I can't tell much from the picture but it looks cute. You did a great job shopping.
Thank you......thank you........thank you..no, no no more applause please oh your tooo kind thank you thank you
OOOH Stacey! I love it when you visit me in my world! Miss you too!
Post a Comment