Yes, Im a picture junkie! So I wanted to share. Here we go!#1) At the Bellagio in the courtyard near the pool on day 1.
#2) My bathtub! Well my dream bathtub that I owned for 5 days. Everyone should have one of these! I was in hot water and bubbles up to my neck that night! (I removed my clothes later!)
#3) The Tequila Bar in Aladdin or Paris. We kicked back here at the end of day 1 and had cocktails and chips and salsa!
#4) View of my room from the door. Pretty huh?
3 comments:
wait how did you get picassa to do more the one pic in a post even Brad hasn't been able to figure that one out. Love the pics though especially the tub!
You hold the CTRL button down as you select each picture then just click on Blog This. WOW! I knew how to do a computer thing that Brad didnt???? I feel EXTRA SPECIAL SMART!
yep you sure did and he will probably go fiddle with his computer in a few minutes to see if he can do it. Wow you are sooooo smart, I knew there was a reason you were my bestest friend.
Post a Comment