Someday, Id LOVE to see this! Its ony my list! #4 to be exact. Directly under Ireland. Although, I may rearrange my list geographically, because you never know, I may get to cross some places off and if I list them by geographic location, I may be able to cross more of them off. So Im working very odd hours this week. We have gone ot a new cash audit process that has to be done before the store closes or opens. That means that I have to count the money from the days sales right after we boot the last customer out of the store. I left the store at 330am. That would be why this blog was written at 5am. Im not tired yet. If I go to bed before Im tired, I dont sleep. I still am trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I know someone whos been to Italy and has stood in structures that are 1000's of years old. How weird is that? You touched something that was sweat on, spit on, and lots of other things done to it over 2000 years ago!! Boggles the mind! Okay Im done now! G'Night!
1 comment:
That is an awesome photo! I have a friend in town that got sent to Australia for Christmas last year and then Ireland in March. Gotta love working for the government. Australia is on my list too. Seeing all the photos of the beach and the "landmarks" made me long to go there even more.
Post a Comment