Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Vampire for 2 weeks

I have been hissing at the sun for the last 2 weeks. I have had the CRAPPIEST schedule at work! We have a new cash audit process that cannot start until after the store is closed and yours truely was elected/appointed to learn it and to train everyone else on it. Yeah, no pressure there! I dont go into work until 5pm and I have been getting home between 2 and 3am!! YUCKY! I cannot wait to get back to doing ONLY my Visual Merchandising!! I am very tired of doing too many things and not getting any compensation. I am no longer going to kill myself doing too many things for an employer who is not wilingto pay me for my efforts. Dont get me wrong, I love the people I work with, just not the company I work for. Yes, I am hunting! Say hello to my buddy Churnabog! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karin said...

So are you unleashing the wrath of Churny upon your company? I never know when to call you anymore now that you are a vampire.

Disneysue said...

My Vamp days are numbered! I have 2 next week then thats IT! I have trained 4 people to do what I was doing!