Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!


Its finally here! My vacation to Disney World! I have been waiting for this since I was a little girl! So my blog friends, I will not be bloggin until about February 10 or 11. This time tomorrow, I will be walking down this here Main Street USA, riding Haunted Mansion and definately Pirates!!! I will have a BLAST and miss you all terribly ;) I will also, or course, be taking GOBS of pictures. I have 2-1 Gig memory cards just begging to be filled to max with pictures! K, I will make you proud!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karin said...

You freaking better. Although if you call me K and your niece K aren't people bound to be confused. I certainly didn't get tattoo. You know I am hella jealous that you are going to Mecca without me. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

yer awesome, you go!!!

The Mad Hatter said...

Im waiting with an open mouth (wait ... there's a fly coming, I may need to slose soon)

Hurry back ...missing you
Love and kisses XxXxXxXxX

Jenn said...

that is great fun. I've heard the Pirates of the Carribean have been revamped? Nothing beats that woosh of cool air coming up the walkway as you descend down to the boats...I'll never forget that.