Recently, my best friend lost the most important man in her life, her father. I have no words to express how I feel other than enormous saddness and loss. I knew Charlie for 16 years, and welcomed me warmly. He had a wonderful sense of humor right up until the end. I am a better person for having been lucky enough to know him. My blog will be a bit sparse for the next few weeks because I will be staying with her Mother to try and help her in any way I can so I wont be at the computer much. Try not to miss me. Good bye Charlie, I love you.
2 comments:
Beautiful hunny ... although I didnt personally know Charlie ... I want to send him my warmest thanks for giving us the gift of his daughter Karin and promise him that she'll be looked after very well by us lot :-)
How sweet your are staying with Kaz's mum ... what a sweetie you are ... I wish there were more of you in the world hunny ... thank you :-)
Love and kisses from fairy, me and the boys xXxXxXxXxXx
is very kind of you supporting ur best friends mum...i hope she is doing better...and i'm glad u had the honour to know a person like him..
Post a Comment