Saturday, June 09, 2007

My boy


Extreme closeup
Originally uploaded by Disneysue.

I was surfin around the web today and decided to look at the pictures I have in one of my online albums. I LOVE this picture of Rajah. I was messing around with my camera and he leaned in and started to sniff the lense, after I snapped the picture, he smacked the camera cause the noise startled him. He is a bit too easy to startle and of course, I take every advantage of that.

No real point to this post, I just wanted to smile and hopefully someone else will do the same thing when they look at how cute my boy is.

1 comment:

The Mad Hatter said...

It worked chick, Im smiling so hard at this cutie and as soon as I saw his lickle eyes and nose ... I thought how much R looks like our baby Elvis ... so cuteeeeeee

Kisses to you both xXxXxXxXxXx