Wednesday, August 22, 2007

MISSING! :(


Close up of my boy
Originally uploaded by Disneysue.

My fur baby is missing :( He has been missing since Sunday August 19. He was let out at 8pm, and has not returned. The last time he went missing was in August of 2002. He was gone for 2 weeks, and when he did return, he was hurt. We had to amputate his tail. Im worried sick! I have not had much luck with my first cats. We started out with 4, and are now down to one. Two of them died of cancer at the young age of 4, one went missing during a heavy rain storm and never returned, and now my baby Rajah is missing too.
In the middle of a bath
Please pray that he comes back to me again. He has not ran off like this since he was hurt so bad last time. He has always gone outside for a little while, then came back inside. Im worried that something has happened to him again and he cant get back to me. I love my kitty, but man what a pain in the ass to try and keep them safe and I cant keep him locked inside. My parents dont remember how to close a door apparently so he would run out anyway. When I first got him, I tried to keep him inside, but since I dont live alone, other people in the house would let him run out. I look for him but I cant find him.

2 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

Your baby was missing ???

Where have I been ... I'm sorry darling :-(

Kisses xXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Disneysue said...

Thank you I was sick with worry for a few days