Sweetest face!
Originally uploaded by Disneysue.
This weekend I skipped down to see my Bestest Buddy and her crew for her CoEd Luau Baby Shower. The first thing I saw when I got to her brothers house was this ADORABLE lil lady, Carmel! She is a brand new Corgie! No tail and itty bitty legs, but ENDLESS energy! She belongs to Ks almost niece who is also adorable, but you will have to take my word for it. The shower was fun, there was a Keg! YES you read correctly, a Keg at a baby shower! Momma K's DH made sure to hold a diligent quality control experiment all day long and was completely toasted! We ate Hawaiian food, and we all got lei'd!
The first pic is Momma K at FULL TERM! Yes FULL TERM it is officially safe for Elijah to enter the world any time he so chooses! Of course, K would like him to arrive ASAP!
This me & K cute one huh? Look how cute she is.........and Momma K's not too bad looking either!
I LOVE this pic of K & her Mom. Her Mom will prolly not like getting her mug put up online but I LOVE this pic!
One last pic, here is Momma K & Daddy B. Daddy B is already pretty toasted by gift opening time. We stopped counting.
That is the end of the cuteness for today.
1 comment:
Yes you are cuteeeeeeee ;-)
And the pup too ... omg I wanna sneak over and slip her in my pocket then sneak right back here ;-)
As for Kaz ... my o my I cant wait will baby makes his entrance and how big is he now ... wow!!!
Kisses darling xXxXxXxXxXx
Post a Comment