IMG_1160
Originally uploaded by Disneysue.
Arent they adorable? My first pair of toe splitters in god knows how long, but they are SOOOOO CUTE!!! Actually, they are quite comfy with a little bit of a heal. They are super slippery so Im playing shuffle walk all around the outside of house (there are a few rocks around here) so I can scuff up the bottoms so I dont go flying onto my ass (cause ya know Im soooooo over doing that!) I got a black pair that I will share later.
I went to a movie this weekend. I know, I know, SHOCK! I reluctantly went to see Stardust. Well, I was pleasantly surprised! It was really good. It didnt drag on forever, the plot was good and kept me interested, even thought my bladder forced me to leave to pee. I recommend you go check it out. If you dont like it, well, art is subjective.
I hate public restrooms with a passion. I only use them when its an absolute emergency. When I was at the movie on Saturday........an emergency hit me in the middle of the movie. Normally I hold it until it hurts cause I dont want to miss anything, but if I held it any longer, I was gonna pee my pants. So, off I RAN to the potty. While Im doing my business, someone comes to my door and rattles it, I say "Occupied" and they continue to rattle it HARD! Im YELLING OCCUPIED MOVE ON!" and they continue to rattle it soooooo hard, I thought the door was going to fall off! They finally stopped but I was pretty freaked out for a second. I couldnt see the feet because they were standing at the divide part. I finished my business and flung open the door to give the moron on the other side a piece of my mind and nobody was there. Whoever it was decided to use one of the other 300 stalls. Some people should not be permitted to leave their house.
2 comments:
That is totally creepy, it was probably a kid. He maybe they were deaf and so therefore couldn't hear you. Ahh you don't want to your ass anymore? You know it always makes me laugh my ass of at you. Well I guess if you won't fall for me I will have to settle on you walking in to the screen door.
Im glad that my clut-see-ness is such good entertainment for you.
Post a Comment