Saturday, March 11, 2006

Blind mother update......again

Well it has been settled as far as I know. My sister & nieces went to court on the 9th to face down the blind psycho mother & her daughter. The mother of course denied that her stupid daughter ever threatened or contacted either of my nieces, and my sister had proof that she had. The result was a mutual 3 year restraining order. Hopefully, this will be the end, but I know better. My sister can never leave well enough alone.

4 comments:

Karin said...

well at least that is something. Did they drop the charges on Marissa? What question on my quiz did you miss? I would have thought it was a no brainer for you?

Disneysue said...

I missed the store you hate. I chose Wal*Mart you said Sears. It was a 50-50 toss up since you dont like either one.

Karin said...

I don't choose to shop at Walmart but I don't have any reason to hate it. I also don't really consider Walmart a department store, though I am not sure what it is. I put Sears because I have a whole blog post that is titled I Hate Sears, after the whole problem with my range last year, which by the way the same burner still doesn't light. So yeah I hate Sears!

Disneysue said...

OH yeah the stove...........forgot about that