Sunday, March 12, 2006

Almost a Doodle

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to getting a Goldendoodle dog for FREE! If your not sure what that is, it is a dog that is a cross of a Golden Retreiver and a Standard Poodle. They are a new breed recognized by the AKC. They have wavy to curly hair that is soft and they dont shed! They remind me of a smaller version of Max the dog of The Little Mermaid. Look them up, they are TOOO CUTE! The web site is www.goldendoodles.com

2 comments:

Karin said...

you know I would kill you if you got a puppy before me right? How did you almost get one for free?

Disneysue said...

My cousin in Oregon has a Goldendoodle and she had a litter. My Aunt & Uncle (her parents) are comming here to visit us next month and asked us if we wanted one because she only had 3 left. So, they would have brought us one if we wanted. I wanted, Mom wanted, Dad "wasnt ready yet". Can't get a dog until its unanimous (?)