Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A shopping trip

Well, I did it. I bought a car. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Its a 2003 Hyundai Sonata in charcoal gray. Automatic, air, cd player the whole nine yards. It doesnt have leather seats though. I hate those things, two hours out in the sun and your ass is toasted!! And in the winter, forget it! Leather seats in the winter are just, just, just WRONG! Its like sitting on an ice block! Anyway, its not my dream car, but its nice. It rates pretty well with JD power and Edmunds, so Im satisfied. My mom took the picture. Her first time with a digital camera. Not bad Mom! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karin said...

I can't believe you didn't call me! What the hell is up with that! I am so glad you finally have a mostly new car, that will be reliable. Congrats I am so happy for you!

Disneysue said...

Honest! I came home after being at the dealer's ALL DAY, went online then on the phone for car insurance, ate dinner, took a shower and went to bed! Had to work at 5am! If it makes you feel better, I called you today at around 3pm or so and I didnt call anyone else yesterday!

Disneysue said...

YEAH STACEY! Thanks for visiting my spot! Come back often K! I just found out that my car came with an alarm, and yes I found out the hard way!