
Okay so yesterdays post was a little..........you know icky. So today I thought Id choose something that makes me smile a lot, that of course is ANYTHING Disney. Im sure Disney will hunt me down for using one of their images, but oh well. I love this part of Dumbo because he is soooooo carefree. Nothin better than a bubble bath right? When I was in Vegas last month I got to take a bath with bubbles up to my neck and water that covered EVERYTHING! It was SOOOO coool! I had it so hot that when I got out I was all red, like my old college roommate Melissa. I dont ever recall having a bath that felt that good! When I am finally able to get my own place, it will DEFINATELY have a tub large enough for meto do the Dumbo Dunk in!
1 comment:
ahhhh bubble bath. Someday maybe
Post a Comment