I think the shirt is adorable! I want one. I like it with the jeans and the bolero, but it might also look good with a lighter colored half sweater thingy, whatever those are called. COme down here and we will go shopping. Oh wait that is selfish of me.
It is not selfish of you! How about I come down at the end of April! We can go shopping then head to Vegas for the weekend! Maybe Mel can come too! Im thinkin......April 26 or 27 sounds good!
3 comments:
I think the shirt is adorable! I want one. I like it with the jeans and the bolero, but it might also look good with a lighter colored half sweater thingy, whatever those are called. COme down here and we will go shopping. Oh wait that is selfish of me.
It is not selfish of you! How about I come down at the end of April! We can go shopping then head to Vegas for the weekend! Maybe Mel can come too! Im thinkin......April 26 or 27 sounds good!
yeah come early and then you can drive me to Vegas in your fancy new car.
Post a Comment