Sunday, March 26, 2006

Kayla is turning 18 in 3 days! OMG!!!!! I was in Old Navy getting her a bathing suit and 2 matching pairs of thongs (flip flops for you young-uns) and I stumbled across an ivory knit bolero/bolaero (neither spelling looks right to me so you pick your favorite) for $14! I buy it praying it will look good with my sparkly green tank top I got for one of the wedding events. I love the way it looks with the tank and my jeans or I can pair it with my khaki chinos (LOVE Avenue pants!) Do you like it closed or open? It has a little hook-n-eye closure. I like it open. The bottom 2 pics are hopefully a little more detailed shots of the tank top that I will be wearing to the Wine Train on the Friday b-4 the big event. I layed it on an ivory comforter to give you a better idea of the color and so hopefully you can see the silver detailing better as well.


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karin said...

OMG Kayla is so not turning 18, whatever. As far as the invites go yes I expect you to return the little card, I paid good money for those little stamps and I want them to be used. I totally screwed up and should have sent your parents their own invite. I will try to get Brad to print one out for them but if not they are so included in the and guest part of your invite. As for the skirt getting caught and exposing your panties the answer is as you well know I will laugh my butt of at you. Finally I love the bolero, I love the tank and you are going to look great at the wedding and all prewedding activities, but I already knew that.

Disneysue said...

teheeeeeeeee...........okay! Id laugh at me too after I walked down wondering why I felt so drafty.