Monday, May 08, 2006
Brad & Karin's big day approacheth!
OMG!! In less than 2 weeks, my bestest friend in the entire world will marry the man of her dreams. That is so weird to see in print. I have a few things left to do still. I have to speak! It needs to be touching, a little witty, and without tears...........HA! HA! HA! I couldnt type that without laughing! I am going to cry the whole day pretty much. I need to find ultra mega water proof makeup! EEEEEEEE gads! I changed her name in my address book. I wrote Brad and Karin Herman and teared up! I am a big ball of goo and its all your fault Karin, but I love you for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahh I love you too. Yes I defiantely need you to call in the troups and get some help hired my cousin came up with a staff of one so if your nieces could get me to a total staff of 6 that would be great. I am not freaking out though I swear.
Post a Comment