Wednesday, May 17, 2006

NOT my day today

So, I ordered this cool gift for my Best Friend for her wedding. Paid EXTRA for 2nd day air, and whaddya know, its not here. UPS says they delivered it, but low and behold, its not here and I have to wait to talk to the merchant to find out what happened. What is the fuckin point of having a tracking number if when you give it to UPS, they just tell you to contact the merchant. Ok if your telling me you delivered it, and I dont have it, and the merchant sent it, wouldnt it then be UPS's problem for loosing the fuckin thing!

And yet again, my niece is lying to everyone. She "borrowed" her grandpas car. You see the problem is Grandpa doesnt let her use it unless it is an absolute emergency and she knows that, the other problem is, Grandpa is not here for her to ask. He is is South Carolina on vacation. So she takes his car then tells me that she will bring it back that night. Fine, Im pissed but shes bringing it back. Later that night around 9pm, shes still not here with the car. I have to be at work at 5am the next day and I NEED to get to bed. I call her and she says at first that she is in night school and will bring it after shes done. 1030pm and she is still not here, and no call. So, I call her again. She tells me that her Mom wont let her leave the house because she thinks shes gonna take the car out so she "has to keep it" I KNOW she lying but by this time it is after 11 and I have to drag my tired ass out of bed for work in 4 fuckin hours. I am REALLY pissed at this point but manage to sound very calm on the phone. Day 2 of the car heist, I call her at around 745am before school, on my way to a dentist appointment. I tell her to have the car back at the house this afternoon no acceptions and fill it with gas. I know she has found my secret stash of money and has helped herself because I was gonna dip into it and it was gone. She tells me oh Mom gave me a gas card I can fill it no problem. Great, Im thinking. I have work today, wedding stuff, and the car will be safe and sound back at home. Kayla has managed to piss off a few people in her time at high school (havent we all) and I get nervous about her having it at school. Teens these days have zero respect for personal property, especially really nice expensive Suburbans. I get home from my day around 700pm, no fuckin Suburban!

I have zero trust in Kayla now, and that is the saddest part about this story. Yes I am UNBELIEVABLY PISSED at her and she will definately get a talking to from Grandma and Grandpa not that she will listen. She seems to have no reguard for anyone except herself. Does what she wants when she wants and to hell with anyone else. On the same note though, she writes in school papers that her family doesnt trust her or believe in her and shes doing things just to prove us wrong. Well my dear when your pattern is lying, stealing & sneaking around that sort of breaks any trust you have built. When you go from a near 4.0 GPA in junior high, to nearly flunking out in high school and cutting just about every class, yeah out faith in you is pretty shaken. When we give you opportunity after opportunity to prove that your worthy of being trusted you do things like through a party while your mom is gone with boose, boys and all the trimmings, and I fuckin covered for you! What am I suppose to do? I love you in spite of your idot acts, but I do not trust you as far as I can throw you.

No comments: