Friday, May 26, 2006

Karin & Brads day to Remeber!

Well, the big day has come and gone but will NEVER EVER be forgotten! It didnt exactly go as planned. It rained, and for an outdoor wedding and reception, you'd think that would be a disaster. And honestly, it was for a short while. It broke my heart to see Karin so beautiful and so sad on what was the best day of her life. Inside, I was a complete wreck! I tried very hard to stay strong for Karin and reassure her that it will still be okay all will be beautiful and she will still marry Brad which was the most important thing that day.

Well the cerimony ended up being in her parents family room with about 110 people crammed in the kitchen and around the family room. Instead of Karin walking down to Brad on yellow rose petals in her front yard, she walked, crying her happy tears through her kitchen! Definately, a day to remember! I cried through the entire cerimony!

The rain lightened up enough for everyone to sit down and enjoy Kinders BBQ! YUM! YUM! YUM! Even though it began to sprinkle rain a little, people just popped up their unbrellas and kept on eating! Then came time for my toast! OOOH! My voice cracked and I got choaked up, but managed to keep it together long enough spit something out that Im sure was pretty good!

I ended up having my cry for my best friend and her new husband the next day on the way to the Oakland airport for the second time that day to pick up my parents. Yes, I am a TOTAL cheese ball! It definately was a day I will never forget! Watching Karin dance with her daddy to What a Wonderful World in the rain! Makes me cry just typing it! Watching her in her first dance with her husband in the rain! It was really romantic! And the fact that nobody left and everyone started dancing in the rain! WOW!

Karin & Brad, may life always smile on you both! May you never go to bed angry or holding a grudge, ALWAYS talk, ALWAYS put one another and your marriage above anything else, dont loose the romance (no matter how badly it makes Mel wanna puke), keep honesty and truth in the front, and Brad remember, Karin is always right! I love you guys with all that I am!

No comments: