Friday, June 09, 2006

La~Bachelorette in Vegas!

So, I finally developed the roll of film from the Vegas trip in April. This is one of the pics that K did not receive :) I didnt take many, as we were a bit smooooooooshed in this bar. It was recomended by K's friend (Thanks Exercise Queen!) It was a small but great Dueling Piano bar in New York New York. There were like 5 bachelorette parties there and a couple bachelor parties so the place was HOPPIN! We had gone to another the night before and it wasnt really a place we fit into. Espically with a $25 cover charge!! The piano bar crowd was friendly! They made K feel very special and she did look hot that night! The bues brothers were all over her! I believe she even got a bit of cash!

At the last minute I threw together a tiarra with a vail on the back (at Ks request of course) that we found at a Claires. I had wanted to make her one, but I wasnt sure if she would wear it! So when she said that she wanted a vail to wear out that night I ws ALL FOR IT! My skills from work actually paid off! It wasnt the most beautiful vail, but it did the trick! She got a few free drinks and some extra attention! All in all the trip was a blast! A bride and her 2 maids of honor hangin out in Vegas for some boy-free time! Or Free boy time, whatever!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karin said...

I look so red! Well it was pretty hot in there or was that just me?

Disneysue said...

It was just you ya hot tamale you! psssssss.......HOT!