I had the pleasure of going to a Christmas party this evening. It was with a bunch of former co-workers from work. We still get together about once a month to do something. Every year we have a xmas party at T's house cause its the biggest one! The first picture is of me and my friend Jen-ney! I love her to death. If shes telling a funny story, she can NEVER get thru it without laughing her butt off! The best thing about Jen-ney (thats how I say her name, it cracks her up) is that caffine has the same effect on her as alcohol has the average person. So we get her drunk by giving her coke & pepsi! Picture #2 is the dessert & gift table! Choclate cake, carrot cake (made from scratch! YUM YUM!) mini cheese cakes, chocolate peanut butter cups, cookies of all kinds, rasberry filled pasteries YUM YUM, and the best of them all, my sex in pan! The last picture is the cleaning of the dessert buffet!
I also brought some Jack Daniels meatballs. One of the girls asked me if I themed what I was bringing. I said "uhm no.....why?" She replied "well you brough SEX-in-a-Pan and MeatBALLS?" LOL! Cheeky arent I? LOL!
9 comments:
How did my meatballs come out? Glad you had a good time. I am glad others can see you are a food perv.
The balls were a big hit! Thanks for directing me to the recipe!
Looking at that food, Im hungry now!
Jen-ney sounds like the perfect CHEAP date ;-)
My kinda chick!
JD meatballs, can I come to yours for dinner ;-)
And pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssseeeee tell me what SEX-IN-A-PAN is pleasssssssssssssse !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kisses XxXxXxXxXxXxX
O nearly forgot - Hooooooooooow gorgeous are you in the pickies ;-)
Maddy~
Sex-in-a-Pan is a super easy dessert. The bottom layer is flour, butter, peanuts smoooshed together and smashed into the bottom of a pan. Layer #2 is creame cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip, layer #3 is vanilla pudding, layer #4 is chocolate pudding, top layer is whip cream with nuts or sprinkles or M&M or whatever you decide to garnish it with. The pudding really can be any 2 flavors that float your boat. We have it at EVERY family gathering.
OMG I'm so horny now, I want some sex....er ....in a pan ;-)
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
i'm a little jealous of your cool party...!!
i enlarged your picture, i think you have very pretty eyes!
awe thank you sooz!
Yeah, I just enlarged the pic too, wow hunny bun, what beautiful eyes you have ...
But please dont look at me like that ... I'm an almost married woman ;-)
Kisses XxXxXxXxXxX
awe stop you guys are embarassing me!
Post a Comment