Wow! I can't believe its 2007! What is there to remember about 2006? Too many to list here but I have included some pictures that represent the most memorable moments that happened to me in 2006 (well at least the ones that I can remember right now). The first pic is for me taking a trip to a place that I have wanted to go to for as long as I can remember! Disney World! What Im most proud of about going is that I didnt go elcheapo. Ive always said that when I go to Disney World
, I was going to stay in a nice hotel and I was going for AT LEAST and entire week. Well, I'm going for 9 days and staying at one of Disneys Deluxe Resorts. My next WDW trip will hopefully be with a certain BESTEST FRIEND in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, but sssshhhhh! I have not pitched it to her yet! The next 2 pics are 2 of my favorites out of the 1000+ pictures taken on the best day of 2006! That would be May 21, 2006, the day that my Best Friend became the wife of Mr. B! A man who is so perfect for Karin. And I gotta admit, it took me a while to fully see how great he really is not only to Karin but to people in general. I feel sort of like Karins big sister, the guard dog, Nobody was going to be good enough for her. Until Mr. B came along. Anybody that has the golf balls to ask a girl for her number in the most crowded restaurant at Disneyland in front of all the other workers and patrons, may be worth marrying.
The last picture is in memory of the DENTIST FROM HELL Trancas Dental of Napa, CA. They are the poster people of how NOT to treat a fearfull patient, how to RIP OFF people who just had 5 shots jammed into their already painfull mouth, and how to be complete and total JACKASSES!!! That experience taught me #1) Take better care of my mouth so I dont have to EVER GO BACK TO A DENTIST and #2) If you feel like you have been ripped of by a dentist, complain to your insurance company and get your money back! And make sure you call the DENTIST FROM HELL and tell them they suck donkey balls!
A resolution for 2007? No way! I only make promises that I KNOW I will keep! Id like to get into better shape and maybe I will try to do that. I will try to go visit my best friend and her hubby more this year. I will try to be a better person all around. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you all nothing but the BEST that 2007 has to offer!
2 comments:
Happy new year chick ... Im so grateful to have you in my life, thanks to Karin, you are a gift, and you have the same craziness as me ;-)
Love and kisses sweet thing XxXxXxXxXxX
aaawwweeeeeee!!! sniff sniff sniff youmake me bluuuuush!
Post a Comment