I absolutly could not choose which pictures to post, so I picked these. No real reason, but Im gonna show you more another day.
Christmas day was great. We had 25 people over for dinner. Let me tell ya, if you have ever had a sit down dinner for 25 people in a 975 sq ft house, you may understand some of the challenges we faced. My Uncle Bill from England and his wife were here. I have not seen them since I was 8 so it was wonderful! Let me explain the pics, #1 is some decoration I have on my wall. Its Santas clothes on a clothesline, and below it is the bommerang my Uncle George brought back from Austrailia for me. Pic #2 is Turkey #1 that my Daddy did on the BBQ roticery. It was YUM YUM YUMMY! I love California! Pic #3 is the fire in the backyard that we all gathered around to listen to my cousin play my Dads new guitar, and pic #4 is one of the bows I tied as decoration around work. Thats all for now, its late but I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
2 comments:
ok..your bow tying skills are EXCELLENT. glad you had good times!
Thanks Badoozie! Right back at you!
Post a Comment