Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Shopping in the BIG CITY


Saturday, I went Christmas shopping in San Francisco with a couple of friends. We took the Ferry across the bay and hopped onto BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit, sort of like a subway system) and went to Nordstrom, Bloomingdales (my FIRST TIME EVER in there!) and a few other stores. It was SOOOOO COOOOLD but fun! Im pretty sure that you've all heard of Bloomingdales. I have NEVER held a purse that cost $1000! WOW! It was fun! My friend bought me a little purse at Bloomingdales its pink with sunglasses and shoes on it. It was only like $20 but now I get to say, I have a purse from Bloomingdales! The first pic is a guy that we spotted on the Ferry on the way back. We thought it was really funny because the ferry was pretty packed and the table next to him was full of middle aged women desperately clinging to their youth by playing quarters and enhancing their already drunken state with children present. *****cough****LOOSERS****cough**** The last pic is me and my Disney World companion. We are waiting for the ferry and decided to have THE BEST COFFEE ANYWHERE! If you dont have a Peets Coffee in your neighboorhood, Im REALLY SORRY. It was a good day. This comming up Saturday will be even better because my bestest friend in the whole big wide world will be in town for the holiday! WOOOHOOOO! I wish I could see her every week. Who knows, maybe God will like a little bit and drop my dream job in my lap that will "force" me to move down to her. Boy that would be just horrible, NOT! N E Way, thats all for now! TTFN! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

Fairy and I have been to Harrods a couple of times and each time we go, we get stuck in the POSH bag/purse department drooling over the thousands of pounds worth of stuff, smelling 'em, gently stroking them .....

Yeah, I am talking about a purse, not a woman!! ;-)

Kisses XxXxXxXxX

Anonymous said...

oh my gawwwwd...that picture of the guy flytrapping it is making me pee. oh lordy if he ONLY KNEW....you rock. i love camera phones, they are the best invention since freakin bread.

Disneysue said...

MH~ Yes it was intoxicating groping and stroking the stupidly over priced bags! I think I had a bit of a gazim!
Hey Suz, thanks for stoppin by! It actually was my new digital camera, equipt with ZOOOOOM! LOL! My friends were laughing with me, or at me! LOL!

Karin said...

He that guy in the Miller jacket looks like a total winner. I am sure you left him your number. I can't wait until Saturday and I get to hang out with you and do girlie things.