Friday, December 15, 2006

My home town

So every day when I drive to work, I get to pass some pretty amazing sites. My commute to work takes me about 45 minutes. I dont mind because this are the things I see. The last picture is beyond my office, but its my favorite place in the valley. It is the historic Berringer Winery Rhine House, it is over 125 years old. Thats all I have today. I just wanted to share some beauty with you all! By the way, these pics were takes with my new digital camera!


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

J'sus thats gorgous you lucky ting ... I'd look forward to the drive to work too!

O and congrats on the new job hunny bun, well done :-)
Kisses XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Disneysue said...

Thanks! Yeah it is difficult to produce orad rage looking at that huh.