
Santa was VERY good to me this year! I asked him for just one thing, A Braun Tassimo machine! If you dont have on of these..........GET ONE! I have not been to Starbucks or Peets ONCE since I got this! You see the latte it created? Perfect foam! SUPER easy and fast! Stick a pod in, lock it down, hit go! DA BOM!!! I have created a little coffee bar in my bedroom! I make my drinks as I put on my makeup in the morning! Okay my commerical is over. I just love this machine soooo much I had to share it with you guys! TTYL!
3 comments:
Told you so told you so! I am going to go make myself a cup of decaf now. At least when you come to visit I know you can be trusted with my precious.
LOL! Definately! I LOVE my lil in room coffee bar!
if i happen to ask you for your address, it's not necessarily for a prize......your machine might disappear.....
Post a Comment