Friday, January 26, 2007

Holy cow a year!


I really did not expect to be doing this for an entire year. I really thought I would get bored with it and just stop. There is definately something......therapudic about writing your thoughts for nobody and everybody to see. I have met some realyl cool people who have enhanced my life and I thank you. In celebration of my 1 year anniversary, I have posted my favorite man in his favorite pose.

In other news, K has added a 3rd tat to her collection. This one is about 10 inches high and on her right side. What I like about this tat, is it is a memorial tat for a dear family friend who passed waaaaaaaaaay before her time. She was 5 and her name was Jennifer. She had a bad kidney and went in for an operation and never came out due to negligence. (yes there was a lawsuit, yes the good guys won) My nieces were friends with Jennifer and her sister from the time they were about 2. It broke my heart that they had to deal with such a sensless tragic event at such a tender age. You may notice that the stem of the rose is in the shape of a J. Jennifer had 2 favorite things in her short life the color purple and butterflies. K plans to go back and have the butterfly colored in purple. She is not sure what she will do with the rest of it.

Ya know, when I was K's age, I desperately wanted a tatoo but I wanted one that really summed up who I was. Well who the hell knows who they are at 20. I knew what I liked, but not a whole lot more. Then I saw my Grandma and thought about what a tatoo would look like on 92 year old skin and just about lost my lunch! That was the end of my tatoo desire. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karin said...

Wow I can't believe it has been a year since I forced you against your will to start a blog. Happy blogeversary.