So there I was minding my own beez wax waiting in the lazy man's lunch line (aka: Fast food drive thru) and Im admiring the HUGE black hemi before me when I noticed that it was a special edition hemi. You cant see what it says cause my krappy ass camera phone has no zoom and I was without my good digital camera. This particular dream truck not only has a hemi, but it the extra special Blo-Me Special Edition! If I could have given this guy a high five thru my windshield, I certainly would have! He had to settle for a thumbs up when he noticed me snappin a pic of his blo-Me truck!I had an adventure at the grocery store today. I was just doing the hum drum dinner shopping. Now keep in mind that my neighborhood grocery store is a major chain, Safeway, and I love it. It has been there about 5 years or so, still very new in the grand scheme if buildings. They are already doing a major remodle. Irritation has set in. I go about getting my produce & meat and head up to the check outs expecting to have to wait for 3 hours as usual. To my surprise, there is a checker, no line, just waiting for lil ol me! SWEET! I grab my small bag of lil golden spuds and sort of toss them onto the conveyer belt and they bust out of the bag and go rolling down the conveyer belt all by themselves! I start bustin up while the checker is frantically scoping up my spuds trying to prevent them from rolling onto the floor! That makes me laugh even harder and he starts to laugh too! I actually held up the line because we were laughing so hard. The courtesy clerk starts to bag my groceries and she says to me "Uh Oh your little potatoes have escaped!" I told her yeah I noticed that when they all started running down your conveyer belt! Good times at the grocery store today.
Arent you glad you stopped by and took time to read about my grocery store adventure! WAKE UP!
4 comments:
Wow I just bought spuds too. I am looking forward to a nice spud dinner. Oh man that guy with the Hemi is such a winner you should have flashed him some boob! What have I told you about leaving home without your camera? Have I taught you nothing?
So sorry Obe Won please give a young learning jedi photographer another chance
i think his truck said "big horn" edition originally, but his version is funnier!!!
I can't wait to hear what they do as mashed potatoes.
PS.
Come see the 2nd Annual Mullet Contest over at my place!
Post a Comment