Friday, January 19, 2007

11 Days & who cares how many hours!

Eleven days! Thats right 11 days!!! Eleven days until I go to Disney World! I am sooooooooooo EXCITED!!! I will be in my Happy place for 9 days!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

In other news LOL.........like I have that much going on. I have found the bitch of my new office. I call her princess, because that is who she acts like. Well I finally started my training this week. Yes one month after I started but hey better late than never right. Anyway, my training officer comes to me and say "Oh your manager called, you have to go to your branch tomorrow @ 330 I guess they need you" What the F?? I have not been trained,people in my office are shot with me and when I FINALLY go to training.........they want me to cut it short??? I was about to call my manager and give them what for. I picked up my cell phone to make the call and noticed I had 2 voice mails from her. The first one tells me about the whole comming back thing beacuse they are "short handed", the 2nd voice mail they tell me that oh Princess has agreed to come in late for the 2nd week so you can stay at training. Like it was some huge F'n sacrafice for Princess to work until 610pm 2 weeks in a row. They were going to cut my necessary training because princess didnt want to work "late". What a blankity blank! Well anyway, princess is loosing her gusto. She has met her match. After vacation, my gloves come off. I will not let a prissy lil 22 yr old know-it-all talk to me like I have let her. I have let her get away with it because I am the new girl in the branch but now I dont give a hoot. She will not know what hit her. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best way to get to those little princess types is to undo them....with devious plans and schemes, can i help?

Karin said...

I still can't believe you are going to Disneyworld without me. Have fun. Well the good news in knowing who the princess is in your office is that you don't have to worry it is you.

Disneysue said...

Sooz~ Ive been slowly knocking her off her throne. Im not worried! But if I feel Im loosing ground, Ill contact you!

K~ Hey you have the husband, the house, and Italy......I need SOMETHING to call mine! LOL!