Sunday, January 14, 2007

A gift card shopping spree

So today I got to go see a good friend of mine who I havent seen in a couple months. We got to go shopping...and by we I mean me. She tried on all kinds of stuff, and bought nothing. I had $100 in gift cards to spend and they were burnin' a hole in my pocket. I got 2 shirts, 9 pairs of socks that whisk the moisture away from your feet (aka:SWEAT!) to use in Disney World, and super cute PJ's! The pants are way girly and have nail polish bottles, lip sticks and eye liners all over them.

I was stuck with the stomach flu on friday BIG TIME! In fact everyone in my house was hit with it! We only have one bathroom and as my brother so politely put it we had THE NIGHT OF 1000 FLUSHES! We were all sittin and spittin for a good day and a half! Some of our extended family are even sick! Needless to say the tummy flu is runnin wild here! I was so proud of myself today I did a solid poo poo!!! WOOHOOO! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karin said...

Cool new clothes, glad you had a good time shopping and that you are feeling better.

Jenn said...

yucky bugs, I hope you feel better soon. So, should I take stock in Charmin now?