Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sunny California


Sunny June weather 2007
Originally uploaded by Disneysue.

Okay this wasn't taken today, but it was taken earlier this month. We have had a FUNKY weather month. We have had over 90, and the best ever rain. My favorite smell is the smell rain makes when it hits hot concrete for the first time. Its something that K and I bond over............we rush outside like crazy women and inhale DEEPLY. People usually look at us like we are crazy, and we are but thats okay. If you haven't tried this, you really should, its a great smell. I don't understand how I can live in a world famous wine region with weather like this.

I am excited, Tuesday evening I am going to spend 5 days with my very best friend, her fetus (aka son) Elijah, and the rest of the gang. It will be fun cause I get to ride around in her shiny new car. I hear a peanut butter milk shake calling K.

No comments: