I need my happy place! I have full of piss ~n~ vinegar for 2 days and I dont know why. Ive just been very snappy adn everything people do makes me want to stab them in the eye with a hot poker. You ever get in those moods? It just seems like nothing I do now-a-days is good enough for anyone and Im very frustrated. I need to chill and Id LOVE to di it at my happy place but I cant :(
5 comments:
You are good enough for me! I am sorry I have times like that too. You will be here soon and while we won't go to your happiest of places at least here you can be in a happier place.
I LOVE YOU ... Elvis came to purr on my lap when he saw your blog was up ... maybe he's after your pussy ... the one that looks like him ... not ... o jees ... I just keep getting myslef into trouble here ;-)
Can you feel the love in the room chick?
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Yes I can feeeeeeeel the looooove toodaaaaaaay Thank you both
Oopsie that was me not sharon forgot to log her off
;-D
Post a Comment