NOTHING TO WATCH
Originally uploaded by Disneysue.
There I was just sitting on the sofa with S, desperately seeking something of interest to watch. We had enough of the singing mime. Then, I hear S gasp! I look at the guide there before me in yellow and blue on at 10 pm is none other than, Potato Boy. Dont believe me? I didnt think you would so I took a picture of the guide, there it is along with Xica. 200 channels and all they can come up with is Potato Boy??? WTF...........How weird would that be to sit there with my best friends mom and watch some young thing with his fries hangin out! I hear last week he was arrested in a ketchup sting!
2 comments:
That looks like quality entertainment you are exposing my sweet innocent Mom too. Don't pollute her too much.
Im hungry!!!!
Post a Comment