Tuesday, June 19, 2007

They should be ASHAMED!

So there I was, sittin in the room with the big TV with Ks Mom desperately searching for something of substance to watch. We had just about enough of the singing mime (weird huh betchya thought mimes werent supposed to sing). All of a sudden Ks Mom yelps and I look up at the guide. There in front of me on at 10pm is none other than the drama series........Potato Boy. I know, I know I was stunned. At 10pm, what if we had small children? They dont need to see some wild potato boy running around with his steak fries hanging out all over the place. Potato Boy? Really? That is the BEST you can do? WTF???? What is a Xica??? 200 channels and all they can come up is a drama about a Potato Boy?? No I didnt watch it, or if I did I erased it from memory.

No comments: