Okay here it is.....the ULTIMATE low of TV. Last night, I was sitting innocently in the room with the big TV.........Ks Mom was glancing at the guide to see what was comming up next that may be slightly more interesting than the Singing Mime that we watched on that godforsaken talentless show with the drunk ex life guard as a judge. We have been bitchin that you would think producers of shows would come out with some interesting stuff since their viewing audience has quadrupled with school being out for the summer. So, with the option of at least 200 channels we are thinking SOMETHING has to be on. Then she sees it, Ks Mom yelps OH MY LOOK! I glance at the guide and my eyes behold TV watching at it finest on at 10pm yes folks its the drama series, Potato Boy! AND to prove it, I took a picture of the guide there you see it, Potato Boy............WTF????? Xica???? Faces of a Children??? HOW can nothing be on.............I laughed so hard, I was crying! Yes K you nearly got a call to urge you to flip the TV to make sure you dont miss the drama series Potato Boy. Next week Potato Boy hangs out with the wrong crowd and gets tangled up in a Ketchup sting. Last week he got his girlfriend pregnant and they had to abort the tater tot. His Mom shit hash browns!
No comments:
Post a Comment