Almost harvest time 7 2007
Originally uploaded by Disneysue.
Its getting closer and closer to harvest here in wine country. As I drive into work every morning, the hwy is lines with row after row of ripening grapes. It's a beautiful site to see and its one of those things that I grew up with, yet never took time to stop and appreciate. I was actually running to grab lunch for the office and saw these. Lucky for me, I took Ks advice and carry my camera with me now for opportunities like these. Im waiting for a clear blue sky to take more.
There is no real reason for this picture other than it makes me laugh. My Mr. Fuzzy Pants drinking out of a toilet that is sitting in a bedroom.
Recently, I took my youngest niece to have her Senior Pictures taken. AHHHHH!!!!!! How the hell did I get here???? 35, still single, and not really doing anything that spectacular, just existing. I think I'm supposed to want to leave this great mark on the world, by goal in life has always been to leave as few marks as possible anywhere I go given the fact that I am a member of the chub club. Oh don't get me wrong, I don't care that I'm fat, if you care, then its your problem. I do care that I'm not in shape, and I'm working on rectifying that. I would like it if someone would see past the exterior gruffness and fluffness to see whats on the inside, but I'm more realistic. The most I want out of life at this moment in time, is to own my own home. I don't think that is a lot to ask for, but maybe I'm wrong. I dont know how to go about reaching for that goal, it seems soooooooo faaaaaaar out of reach.
OKay, I think Ive babbled on enough, I need to shut up now.
2 comments:
Ah I miss home and the beautiful wineries. I don't care what you think you have made a mark on my life and I know you have on your neices as well. Maybe you aren't where you thought you would be but who of us truly is. Make the most of oppurtunities you have and your dreams will be reachable.
My loveeeeeeeee,
You have already made a spectacular mark on the world by just being here ... and we love you :-)
I dont have any major goals in life either ... just to love longer than my parents so dont sweat it sweet cheeks :-)
As for the winery ... can I say how lucky you are ... I'd be diving in there day and night if I lived in your part of the woods ;-)
Lots of love and kisses xXxXxXxXxXx
Btw ... frecking loving your blog title picture ... bravo hunny :-) xXxXxXxXxXxXx
Post a Comment