Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Saying Good bye to your dreams

Well, I am now coming to terms with the fact that yet another one of my dreams will not come true. I've always wanted to get married, have kids, and be a Mother. I gave up on kids about 5 years ago. I knew it was not going to happen for me. It took a lot out of me to realize that I was not going to be a mother. It sucks. I held out hope that I'd meet someone who will love me for me and want to marry me. I finally met someone who does love me for me, but he does not want to get married. Is it enough to have someone who loves me for me? It has to be. I love him deeply. No, he's not perfect, but then, I am so far from perfect it looks like a dot to me. It's a miracle that I found him at all. So now, I bury my other dream of wearing a beautiful white dress, having my Dad walk me down an aisle to my dream man. It's not going to happen. He loves me, and wants to be with me forever, that's enough right? I know I can build a happy life with him. Why can't that be enough? Is it because it would be to easy for him to leave if he comes to his senses? I guess since children are out, there really is no reason to get married, right? Yipes this is going to be harder than I thought.

No comments: