
So I was on my home from a rough day work today, with me is my youngest niece Ris. Apparently her and my sister got into a knock out drag out physical altercation and my sister in her mature way, dropped Marissa off at my parents house because she " just couldnt deal with her". Ris is telling me her side of the story and while Im trying to be sympathetic to her, my mind is completely not there. I feel guilty, but what can I do. Im listening to her but really wishing I was able to transport myself somewhere far far away. Another friend of mine interviewed for a teaching job in the Clark County School district in Nevada (Vegas area). She offered me the opportunity to be her roommate if she was hired. Not the most desireable place to live, but it would be a definate change. I NEED a change of scenery. Im so sick of seeing the same stuff. As Im thinking this, I look out my mindow and see a beautiful rainbow. Im so captivated by it I grab my cell phone and snap 2 pics of it. I like this one the best. Makes me dream. I like it.
2 comments:
I know how much you want to move and be free from your family, but I am not sure running to the first place that someone offers you is the answer. Remember that the rainbow is God's promise to you, as well as your promise to him. No matter how bad things seem right now, the flood will not wash you away. Ok I may not have made any sense, it is late and I am tired I will try to explain better later.
Living in Vegas is not exactly high on my list of desirable places. I would definately have to visit her in the area she lives in several times before I made a decision. She is more than willing to move there sites unseen if she is offered a job. She has valid reasons, but its definately not something I would do.
Post a Comment