
If I have not shared it with you yet, my mother is from Scotland. She was born and raised in Ayr and moved to America when she was 17. Her brother Bill and his wife Iris are here visiting for the holidays and for my cousins wedding on January 6th. A couple days ago they were in our neck of the woods touring wineries etc. Aunt Iris is a professional Bagpipe player. She was in competitive pip bands for years and now she teaches others how to play and march, etc. The 2nd picture is Aunt Iris trying to teach my Dad how to get a set of pipes going (not an easy task!)We were luck enough to get a PRIVATE CONCERT in the middle of our living room (and the neighbors didnt even complain!) I hope the link for yooo toooob worked! Enjoy!
9 comments:
so she plays the pipes, she does.
If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!
(SNL, you know)
Whenever I hear the pipes, all my hairs stand up, it goes through me ... in a nice way though ... I love it, well done aunt ;-)
Love and kisses hunny chick XxXxX
Emma~I TOTALLY agree! And i got that it was from SNL!
MH~Me 2!
susan, you are so cool...to know this SNL stuff from us old folks!
Badoozier~Im not sure you know how old I am. LOL Im in your generation ya know GO Xers!
I know how old you are, hee hee. I still don't know how in the world you had so many people in your house.
ME NEITHER!!
Wow! That's interesting! It kinda makes me tired just looking at the thing - I BET it's hard to get going!
Post a Comment