Flowers on berringer tree
Originally uploaded by Disneysue.
May 2007 was the worst month EVER! At the begining of the month, the world lost a great father, Charlie. That is tooo sad for words. On May 28, 2007, I lost my Grandmother. She was 93 years old. We were not close but she was the only Grandmother that I ever knew. It wasnt sad to loose her because she led such a full life. She had traveled around the world and lived to have 4 children, 13 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren, all of which were are the Rosery and Funeral this past Thursday and Friday.
I had to do the 2nd reading at the funeral on Friday. My Dad asked me to, and how could I say no to him? He is the first born child of my grandmother, and he conducted the funeral for the most part and of course the Priest did the one part he couldnt. For those of you familiar with Catholics, my Dad is a Deacon, for those of you not familiar with Catholics, sorry Im not in the mood to explain it. The service was nice, and not too long. There were A LOT of prople there from my parents church that is about 70 miles away. They came out in support of their beloved Deacon MyDad. I loved that.
I was given my Grandmothers Jewelry Armore (I have no idea how to spell it so I will type it fo-net-icly........Ar-mo-ware). I was shocked but it was nice that her only daughter thought I should have it.
Its wierd, Im in my mid thirties and up until last month, have not had anyone close to me die. Now, 2 in one month! My body has definately been feeling the effects of my stress level. I have been eating my stress and my pants are feeling snug. I guess I better stop that before I look like the 700 lb woman and I end up on Dr Fills show via satelite in a massive tshirt and my best friend telling me if I dont stop eating im gonna die. Dr Fill will give me one of his "inspirational" one liner cure alls.
I will try to post more frequently for my faithful 2 readers.
4 comments:
People I know have died, but no one real close to me, and I'm older than you. I know it's coming, but I hope not for awhile. I'm sorry to hear of your sucky month, I'm sending good vibes for a good june!
I know your month totally blew and for that I am truly sorry. Hopefully we have the sad behind us now and can look towards the light of new things. Hell June is already turning better I got a new car!
AMEN SISTER K!!!
PS......Im sorry for you too......F*@#% Off to MAY!!
Fook me luv ... may ... I wish I could of slept through the whole month ... it sucked big time :-(
Im sorry about nan hun ... keeping you i thoughts and prayers ... o and I'll email you at some point today babe.
Love and kisses xXxXxXxXxXx
Post a Comment